First Aid at Work Training Courses
First Aid at Work Training Courses - Details
Our 3 day hands on fully interactive first aid at work courses provide the training, assessment and certification to become a qualified first aider or a nominated first aider in the work place.
Alongside meeting these requirements, you will also be equipped with the knowledge and skills to administer a wide variety of first aid techniques in the workplace with confidence – from treating minor wounds to saving the lives of colleagues,customers or members of the public in life-threatening situations.
This course complies to all standards from HSE and you will receive a certificate on completion that is valid for 3 years.
Who is this for?
HSE regulation states any place of work with 5 or more employees must have trained first aiders onsite at all times, this includes shift work. This 3 day course is for anyone wishing to be a nominated first aider for work,clubs,public events,group leaders,care workers,working with vulnerable adults as an employee or as a volunteer. This course can be done by anyone over the age of 16.
2 Day Recertification
1 Day Emergency First Aid At Work (also available as driver CPC)
This 3 day course includes course materials, expert tutoring and practical exercises to give learners in-depth training in the following information and treatments:
- Principles of first aid.
- Prevention of cross-infection.
- Basic life support (CPR & use of an AED).
- Breathing management.
- Managing unconscious casualties.
- Assessing and treating wounds & bleeds.
- Treating anaphylaxis.
- Treating shock or sudden poisoning.
- Treating burns, poisoning and eye injuries.
- Treating common major and minor illnesses.
- Managing asthma attacks and choking.
- Fractures, dislocations and head injuries.
- Managing epilepsy and diabetes.
- Record keeping and equipment use.
- Legal aspects and secondary.
Have a question? Please do not hesitate to contact us